Friday, April 1, 2016

Planning trip down to the island of Grenada

Hey all happy April fools day! 
So as of right now my husband and I want to visit the island at the end of April. We want to of course have a tour of the school but also to check out housing and hopefully secure something off campus. We'll also be looking into schools for the girls. I've heard there's a Montessori school there which might be the best option, but we'll see other schools too.

Where I'm at in paperwork side of things.. I was sent by email all of mandatory health documents the university requires prior to term 1 start. I immediately made an appt with my doctor to begin filling the forms out. Since I didn't have all of my vaccination records, I had to draw blood to check for immunity. I tested negative for hep b and have started on the series of vaccines. The series is 6 months I believe but don't worry in the paperwork it states that if you don't have all the vaccines done prior to term one start that you can finish them off when you get to the island.

My passport expired this year so I'm in the process of getting a new passport and that's one of the things they also need to send in is a photocopy of my passport, so that's the next thing on my list.

Will update after trip to the island.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment